A protected barn from 1856 is being reused and transformed to a detached family house. The existing structure is being kept entirely. As it is cold and unisolated, the new substance is being developed as a spatial incision, a house in a house. The irregular levels of the former agricultural program are being kept as well, and define the specific section - and a new sculptural vertical connection that results out of it.
Commission, 2021 - ongoing